One Pot Italian Feast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We think you're gonna love the classic Italian seasonings and spices we use in our One Pot Italian Feast. Plus, the hearty stewed tomatoes, flavorful Italian sausage, and filling pasta noodles makes this a recipe worth feasting on.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup natural rice vinegar
- 1 (14-ounce) can stewed tomatoes with Italian seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What To Do:
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook sausage, onion, celery, garlic, and pepper until sausage is browned. Add vinegar and cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in tomatoes and water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, add penne, cover and simmer 12 minutes, or until penne is just tender, stirring occasionally. Top with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese and serve.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy