Cherry Citrus Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 35 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 50 Min
The cherry and citrus-flavored glaze that coats our Cherry-Citrus Glazed Ham makes for a company-fancy meal that they'll go hog-wild over! And the tasty leftovers will extend the enjoyment!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) fully cooked semi-boneless cured ham
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 (12-ounce) can cola
- 3/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Using a sharp knife, score top of ham in a crisscross pattern. Place ham in a large roasting pan and sprinkle with allspice. Pour cola into pan and bake uncovered 45 minutes, basting occasionally with pan juices.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes, or until cherry preserves are melted.
- Remove ham from oven and brush top and sides with glaze. Return ham to oven and cook an additional 45 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of ham registers 140 degrees F; brushing with glaze every 15 minutes. Remove ham from oven and let rest 15 to 30 minutes before slicing. Serve warm or cold.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Saucy Country-Style Ribs
- Southern Fried Pork Chops
- All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Country Pork
- Classic Barbecue Ribs
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More