Raspberry Pepper Glazed Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you won't be able to resist the finger lickin' goodness of our Raspberry Pepper Glazed Ribs. These baby back ribs are coated in an irresistibly gooey glaze that's got just the right amount of kick and sweetness to it!
What You'll Need:
- 5 to 6 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves or jam
- 1/2 cup pepper jelly
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place ribs on a piece of aluminum foil large enough to completely wrap them. Sprinkle both sides of ribs evenly with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place on a rimmed baking sheet, add the water to bottom of foil, and wrap tightly.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine raspberry preserves, pepper jelly, and chili sauce; mix well.
- Brush half the mixture on ribs and return to oven, unwrapped, for 30 minutes. Brush remaining mixture on ribs and continue cooking 30 to 45 minutes, or until fork-tender. Cut into individual ribs and serve.
We like to pair all this delicious ooey and gooey with a fabulous potato salad! Team up your ribs with our cool and tasty Garden Potato Salad!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Country Pork Chops