Raspberry Pepper Glazed Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you won't be able to resist the finger lickin' goodness of our Raspberry Pepper Glazed Ribs. These baby back ribs are coated in an irresistibly gooey glaze that's got just the right amount of kick and sweetness to it!
What You'll Need:
- 5 to 6 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves or jam
- 1/2 cup pepper jelly
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place ribs on a piece of aluminum foil large enough to completely wrap them. Sprinkle both sides of ribs evenly with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place on a rimmed baking sheet, add the water to bottom of foil, and wrap tightly.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine raspberry preserves, pepper jelly, and chili sauce; mix well.
- Brush half the mixture on ribs and return to oven, unwrapped, for 30 minutes. Brush remaining mixture on ribs and continue cooking 30 to 45 minutes, or until fork-tender. Cut into individual ribs and serve.
We like to pair all this delicious ooey and gooey with a fabulous potato salad! Team up your ribs with our cool and tasty Garden Potato Salad!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!