Saucy Ham Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 18 Min
We're off on a grilling adventure with our easy pork recipe for Saucy Ham Steak! We know you're going to love this recipe 'cause it's got all the makings of a winner without needing to put in too much effort. It only uses five ingredients, and it's done in under 20 minutes. Intrigued yet? We're gettin' dinner on the table in a snap — just what every family needs in their busy lifestyle.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 (1-inch thick) slice full cooked ham, (about 2 pounds)
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, and stir well. Spread about half of mustard mixture over ham.
- Spray cold grill rack with cooking spray; preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Place ham on grill rack; grill, covered, 4 to 5 minutes on each side, basting occasionally with remaining mustard mixture.
This feisty mustard mixture is a good basting sauce for chicken or turkey, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?