Down Home Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing more lip-smackin' than smoky-flavored country-style Down-Home Ribs made on the grill. Better make sure to have plenty of napkins ready when you chow down on these!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2-1/2 to 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
What To Do:
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
To make a glaze, in a small bowl, combine all ingredients except ribs.
Grill ribs 15 to 20 minutes, basting occasionally with glaze during the first 10 minutes of cooking, and turning ribs over occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops