Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a new twist on an old favorite, and we can't get enough. Our Loaded Baked Potato Casserole is so easy to make, it'll be your new favorite side dish any night of the week!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen potato steak fries
- 8 bacon slices, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped scallions (about 10)
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange potato steak fries in baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until potatoes are thawed and beginning to brown. Top with half each of bacon, bell pepper, and scallion. Spoon cheese soup on top. Sprinkle with remaining bacon and bell pepper.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and casserole is heated through. Top with dollops of sour cream and sprinkle with remaining scallions.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!