Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Roasted Autumn Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The fragrant smells and sweet and savory tastes of autumn can be enjoyed all year long with this easy-to-put-together Roasted Autumn Vegetable dish.
What You'll Need:
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped dried plums
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cover a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, then coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, carrots, pineapple, oil, salt, and pepper; toss until well coated. Place mixture in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast 1 hour, or until vegetables are fork-tender. Sprinkle with dried plums and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!