Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Traditional Herb Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The holidays are all about tradition, and Traditional Herb Stuffing goes perfectly with your holiday bird. What an easy go-along for entertaining though it'll seem like we fussed!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups cubed herb-seasoned stuffing
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onions and celery, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender. Add broth and stuffing cubes, and mix gently until well combined.
- Spoon stuffing into prepared casserole dish. Cover and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until heated through.
- If you're looking for more great holiday side dishes like this one, check out our FREE eCookbook, Thanksgiving Side Dishes: 35 Family-Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving Sides.
- Or if you'd like to try out some more recipes for stuffing, check out our Holiday Sausage Stuffing and Mama's Old-Fashioned Stuffing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!