Banana Nut Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who wouldn't go bananas over this old-fashioned comforting bread pudding? Banana Nut Bread Pudding is an awesome, change-of-pace taste from traditional, and one you're sure to make again and again.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups 1-inch cubes French or Italian bread (day old is better)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 firm bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place bread cubes in prepared dish. Pour butter over bread cubes and toss to coat.
- In a medium bowl, mix eggs, milk, granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla, and salt. Stir in bananas. Pour over bread cubes and gently stir to coat. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining vanilla, the confectioners' sugar, and heavy cream, until smooth. Pour over bread pudding and serve warm or cold.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will really make you wanna shake your maracas! These pan-fried Shrimp Chimichangas will have your taste buds partying, making them perfect for any fiesta. And once you taste the sauce you'll want to put it on practically everything!
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Homemade Coconut Pudding
- Fruity Rice Pudding
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Baked Rice Pudding
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Black and White Napoleon Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Strawberry Trifle