Do you love chocolate? Do you love coffee? You'll love this pudding twist on the popular Italian coffee drink cappuccino!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2
cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine milk and coffee granules. Add pudding mix and beat with a whisk 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended.
- Place 2 tablespoons pudding in a medium bowl and divide the remaining pudding among 4 coffee cups or 4 individual glass dessert dishes.
- In a medium bowl, mix whipped topping with reserved pudding; spoon topping mixture over individual servings of pudding. Sprinkle each with cinnamon, and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
09 18 13