The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Chocolate Cookie Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
Chocolate, cookies, and pudding, oh my! We can't go wrong with this combo. You'll find true love with 6 simple ingredients, and you'll keep this Chocolate Cookie Pudding recipe forever.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5.9-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 16 double-stuffed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What To Do:
Whisk together pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Cover and chill 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together cream cheese and whipped topping.
Place 1 cup crushed cookies in an 8-cup bowl. Spread half cream cheese mixture on top; sprinkle with half toasted pecans. Spread all pudding over top; spread remaining cream cheese mixture over pudding. Sprinkle with remaining cookies and pecans. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Are you a chocolate fan? Then we think you're going to love the chocolate dessert recipes featured in our free eCookbook, Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes.
Want even more of the best pudding recipes? Check 'em out in our free eCookbook, The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!