Summer Vegetable Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our garden-fresh Summer Vegetable Salsa is the perfect topper for grilled chicken or fish, or as a zesty homemade appetizer for corn chips.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and black pepper; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients with dressing and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to use.
This refreshing salsa, along with a pitcher of our Party Sangria, are the makings of a summer gathering.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Amish Chow Chow Relish
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves