Summer Vegetable Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our garden-fresh Summer Vegetable Salsa is the perfect topper for grilled chicken or fish, or as a zesty homemade appetizer for corn chips.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and black pepper; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients with dressing and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to use.
- This refreshing salsa, along with a pitcher of our Party Sangria, are the makings of a summer gathering.
- Want even more salsa to enjoy this summer? Check out our collection featuring 22 Homemade Salsa Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!