Crispy Snowmen Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids will love to decorate fun, brightly colored Crispy Snowmen Treats. This recipe is great for young chefs!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows (about 40)
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 5 round red peppermint candies
- 8 red jelly beans
- 10 semisweet chocolate chips
- 25 mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 fruit roll-up, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- 15 red-hot cinnamon candies
- 10 pretzel sticks
What To Do:
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a soup pot, melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from the heat and add the cereal; stir until completely coated.
- Using a 3/4-cup measure of mixture for each, form five balls and place on the baking sheet. Using a 1/3-cup measure for each, form five more balls. Place the smaller balls on top of the larger ones, forming snowmen.
- Decorate with candies, chocolate chips, and pretzels, or design your own creations. Serve, or cover loosely with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.