Crispy Snowmen Treats
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
Kids will love to decorate fun, brightly colored Crispy Snowmen Treats. This recipe is great for young chefs!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows (about 40)
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 5 round red peppermint candies
- 8 red jelly beans
- 10 semisweet chocolate chips
- 25 mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 fruit roll-up, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- 15 red-hot cinnamon candies
- 10 pretzel sticks
What To Do:
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a soup pot, melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from the heat and add the cereal; stir until completely coated.
- Using a 3/4-cup measure of mixture for each, form five balls and place on the baking sheet. Using a 1/3-cup measure for each, form five more balls. Place the smaller balls on top of the larger ones, forming snowmen.
- Decorate with candies, chocolate chips, and pretzels, or design your own creations. Serve, or cover loosely with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES