White Wine Gravy
- 4 cups
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
When you want a gravy with a touch of elegance, go with this easy White Wine Gravy. A drizzle of this gravy will make any meal seem special.
What You'll Need:
- Pan drippings from roasted turkey
cup all-purpose flour
- Chicken broth
cup white wine
What To Do:
- Remove cooked turkey from roasting pan. Pour pan drippings into a 4-cup measuring cup and skim off 1/2 cup of the fat (the clear oily liquid) that rises to the top.
- Pour the 1/2 cup fat into a saucepan and whisk in 1/2 cup flour. Cook over medium heat until bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Skim off and discard any additional fat from the drippings in the measuring cup and add enough chicken broth to make 4 cups of liquid total.
- Pour drippings mixture into saucepan, stir in wine, and continue cooking gravy until it boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES