Creamy Italian Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One bite of salad topped with our Creamy Italian Dressing and you'll instantly know which popular restaurant chain it reminds you of. Now you won't have to make reservations in order to satisfy your craving.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 (0.60-ounce) packet Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, water, and salad dressing mix. Add remaining ingredients and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Click HERE to get the recipe for our Quick Cheddar Biscuits.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.