Roast Beef Pub Triple Decker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our mouth-watering Roast Beef Pub Triple Decker was a huge hit in our Test Kitchen and once you sink your teeth into this bad boy, you'll know why. Who needs sliced onions when you can top this sandwich off with golden onion rings? Trust us, we're experts!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) ciabatta or French bread
- 3/4 cup garlic-herb cheese spread
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red pepper strips, drained and patted dry, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 6 to 8 slices provolone cheese
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning (optional)
- 12 to 14 frozen onion rings
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise and spread both halves with garlic-herb cheese spread. Loosely pile roast beef over cheese spread, then top evenly with red pepper strips and provolone cheese. Sprinkle with seasoning, if desired. Place onion rings on top. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through and onion rings are golden.
To our way of thinking, with a side of potato salad this makes the perfect meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!