Taco Chicken Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spice up your mealtime with these fun-to-make and tasty Taco Chicken Wraps! Whether you need a change of pace in your weeknight meal or you're inviting the gang over for the game, these easy wraps never disappoint!
What You'll Need:
- 8 frozen chicken breast tenders, not breaded, thawed
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup salsa
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken and taco seasoning until chicken is evenly coated.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 chicken tender on widest side of triangle; sprinkle with scallion and cheese. Roll dough around each chicken tender; place point side down on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve with salsa.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!