Easy White Clam Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Light and flavorful, our recipe for white clam sauce will beat canned by a mile! Clam sauce is always better if we make it ourselves, and this easy version will please your pasta and seafood lovers, for sure.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (10-ounce) cans baby clams, undrained
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Slowly add clams, wine, lemon juice, parsley, and salt, being careful to avoid splattering; cook 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
Serve warm clam sauce over a pound of warm, cooked capellini (angel hair) or your favorite pasta.
Bet you'll enjoy Creamy Cavatelli, too!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!