Easy White Clam Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Light and flavorful, our recipe for white clam sauce will beat canned by a mile! Clam sauce is always better if we make it ourselves, and this easy version will please your pasta and seafood lovers, for sure.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (10-ounce) cans baby clams, undrained
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Slowly add clams, wine, lemon juice, parsley, and salt, being careful to avoid splattering; cook 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
Serve warm clam sauce over a pound of warm, cooked capellini (angel hair) or your favorite pasta.
Bet you'll enjoy Creamy Cavatelli, too!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!