Rancher's Beef Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The long-cooked taste of homemade beef stew doesn't require us to be home to monitor the pot on the stove-top. Our Rancher's Beef Stew simmers all day with chunks of fresh veggies and an easy sauce we make from beef broth and a duo of canned mushroom soup varieties.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds lean beef stew meat
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion, cut into half moons
- 4 to 6 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 large potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups water
What To Do:
In a large skillet, brown stew meat, then place in a 5-quart or larger slow cooker.
In a large bowl, combine broth, soups, and pepper; mix well.
Pour 1 cup of soup mixture into slow cooker. Add onion, carrots, potatoes and remaining soup mixture. Stir in water.
- Cover and cook on low heat 6 to 8 hours, or until meat is very tender.
Since your slow cooker is doing all of the work for you, why not surprise your gang with a batch of Brown Sugar Brownies for dessert? Imagine the look on their faces!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Grandma's Creamy Ham & Potato Casserole
- Hillbilly Baked Beans
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- Slow Cooked Meat Loaf and Potatoes
- Hungarian Goulash
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Traditional German Potato Salad
- Slow Cookin' Magic: 28 Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas