Rancher's Beef Stew
- COOK TIME
- 6 Hr
- READY IN
- 6 Hr
The long-cooked taste of homemade beef stew doesn't require us to be home to monitor the pot on the stove-top. Our Rancher's Beef Stew simmers all day with chunks of fresh veggies and an easy sauce we make from beef broth and a duo of canned mushroom soup varieties.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds lean beef stew meat
- 1 3/4
cups beef broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion, cut into half moons
- 4 to 6 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 large potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2
What To Do:
In a large skillet, brown stew meat, then place in a 5-quart or larger slow cooker.
In a large bowl, combine broth, soups, and pepper; mix well.
Pour 1 cup of soup mixture into slow cooker. Add onion, carrots, potatoes and remaining soup mixture. Stir in water.
Cover and cook on low heat 6 to 8 hours, or until meat is very tender.
Since your slow cooker is doing all of the work for you, why not surprise your gang with a batch of Brown Sugar Brownies for dessert? Imagine the look on their faces!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 11 14