Chilled Summer Soup
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 cups chicken broth
cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium-sized seedless cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 medium-sized plum tomatoes, diced
cup thinly sliced scallions (green onions)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, chicken broth, oil, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Using a wire whisk, mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Makes 8 cups soup.
- You can substitute zucchini, red bell pepper, and basil for the cucumber, tomatoes, and dill, or make it your own with any combo of veggies and herbs you're in the mood for!
- If you're looking for more chilled soup recipes, check out 17 Sensational Soup Recipes today!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES