Easy Cheesy Turkey Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stop! Back away from the ground beef. Our Easy Cheesy Turkey Sliders are so juicy and mouthwatering that you'll forget all about that stuff you formerly used to make burgers.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 to 10 slider rolls
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except rolls; mix well. Form mixture into 8 to 10 patties.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook sliders 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning halfway through cooking. Serve on rolls.
Serve these up with a variety of toppings, such as tomato slices, shredded lettuce, and your favorite sauce.
It's easy to grow your own herbs. Take a look at our herb gardening tips!
- If you opt not to grow your own herbs, go ahead and use the equivalent amounts of dried herbs. They'll work fine, too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!