Homemade Microwave Pickles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 cups
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 5 Min
Never made your own pickles? What are you waiting for?! With the help of the microwave, we can make pickles way faster than our grandmas ever could, and now we can have them homemade whenever we want!
What You'll Need:
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
In a microwaveable 2-quart bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Microwave uncovered at 80% power 5 minutes, stirring halfway through. Allow pickles to cool.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
There are so many ways to enjoy cool and refreshing cucumbers. We'd like to suggest our Creamy Cucumber Salad as another tasty option!
- Don't stop there! We've got so many more great microwave recipes right here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!
- Fried Cabbage
- Orzo Stuffed Peppers
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Buttery Cabbage
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles