Roasted Acorn Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roasted Acorn Squash drizzled with sweet maple syrup is the perfect holiday side dish for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. With a savory yet sweet taste this classic holiday go-along is easy and delicious.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 acorn squash, tops cut off, cut in half, seeds removed, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add squash to oil mixture; toss to coat.
- Place on rimmed baking sheets and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until tender. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Show off your American pride by serving up these Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits at your Memorial Day barbecue. Made with a frozen blueberry pie shortcut, creamy vanilla ice cream, and strawberry toppings, this dessert isn't just summer-refreshing, its also super easy to put together!