Roasted Acorn Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roasted Acorn Squash drizzled with sweet maple syrup is the perfect holiday side dish for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. With a savory yet sweet taste this classic holiday go-along is easy and delicious.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 acorn squash, tops cut off, cut in half, seeds removed, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add squash to oil mixture; toss to coat.
- Place on rimmed baking sheets and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until tender. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?
- Fried Cabbage
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Buttery Cabbage
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Orzo Stuffed Peppers
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles