Roasted Acorn Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roasted Acorn Squash drizzled with sweet maple syrup is the perfect holiday side dish for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. With a savory yet sweet taste this classic holiday go-along is easy and delicious.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 acorn squash, tops cut off, cut in half, seeds removed, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add squash to oil mixture; toss to coat.
- Place on rimmed baking sheets and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until tender. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!