We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No store-bought party dip can compare to the fresh taste and richness that our homemade Lobster Dip offers. With a taste that reminds us of summers at the seashore, this is surely the best lobster dip ever.
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces (1/2 pound) lobster meat, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 2 1/2 cups
Serve with an assortment of crackers or cut-up veggies. You can substitute imitation crabmeat for the lobster meat if you want; it works well too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.