Roasted Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Roasted Brussels Sprouts are a quick, easy, and tasty side dish that will complement any main dish you are cookin' up for your gang tonight! As far as recipes for oven roasted vegetables go, this is one of our favorites!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Add brussels sprouts and gently toss until evenly coated. Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender and browned, turning once halfway through cooking.
For even more tasty, and easy, oven roasted vegetables, check out our recipe collection!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!