Simple Roasted Asparagus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the easy roasted asparagus recipe you've been waiting to find! From start to finish, our Simple Roasted Asparagus takes less than 10 minutes, which means you can enjoy easy oven roasted vegetables any day of the week!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, sugar, salt, and pepper; drizzle over asparagus and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender. Serve immediately.
- Select firm, green spears with tightly closed tips. If buying and cooking them on the same day is not an option, store asparagus upright in a container, standing in about an inch of water; cover container with a plastic bag, and refrigerate up to 3 or 4 days.
- Our Simple Roasted Asparagus is good, but have you tried our roasted carrots or roasted Brussels sprouts? Check out the collection here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!
- All-Star Zucchini
- Zucchini Squares
- Easy Green Bean Recipes: 10 Unforgettable Recipes for Green Beans
- Super Easy Artichoke Recipes: 10 Artichoke Dip Recipes and More
- Country Kitchen Pork 'n' Beans
- Country Corn Casserole
- Half Sour Dill Pickles
- Summer's Best Tomato Pie
- Lovin' Onions
- Easy Stewed Tomatoes