Simple Roasted Asparagus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the easy roasted asparagus recipe you've been waiting to find! From start to finish, our Simple Roasted Asparagus takes less than 10 minutes, which means you can enjoy easy oven roasted vegetables any day of the week!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, sugar, salt, and pepper; drizzle over asparagus and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender. Serve immediately.
- Select firm, green spears with tightly closed tips. If buying and cooking them on the same day is not an option, store asparagus upright in a container, standing in about an inch of water; cover container with a plastic bag, and refrigerate up to 3 or 4 days.
- Our Simple Roasted Asparagus is good, but have you tried our roasted carrots or roasted Brussels sprouts? Check out the collection here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!