Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (6-ounce) can French-fried onion rings
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together chicken, celery, cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, water chestnuts, soup, and almonds. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Sprinkle onion rings evenly over top and bake 5 more minutes, or until bubbly around edges. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Just a Suggestion!
- We suggest serving this easy chicken casserole with a side of deliciously flavored corn or broccoli to make a full dinner!
- If you like this Unforgettable Chicken Casserole recipe, you're gonna love our collection of Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes!
- And for even more easy dinner recipes, check out our collection of Best Casserole Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 540
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 39g 59 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 69 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 47 %
- Cholesterol 90mg 30 %
- Sodium 816mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 4.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.