Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (6-ounce) can French-fried onion rings
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together chicken, celery, cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, water chestnuts, soup, and almonds. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Sprinkle onion rings evenly over top and bake 5 more minutes, or until bubbly around edges. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- We suggest serving this easy chicken casserole with a side of deliciously flavored corn or broccoli to make a full dinner!
- If you like this Unforgettable Chicken Casserole recipe, you're gonna love our collection of Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes!
- And for even more easy dinner recipes, check out our collection of Best Casserole Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 540
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 39g 59 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 69 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 47 %
- Cholesterol 90mg 30 %
- Sodium 816mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 4.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!