Spicy Honey-Roasted Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've been searching for the perfect roasted carrots recipe, search no further! Our Spicy Honey-Roasted Carrots are uniquely flavored with both a touch of sweetness, and a little bit of a kick. This is one flavorful side dish that'll surprise everyone at the table!
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 (16-ounce) bag baby carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, honey, orange juice, hot sauce, and raisins; set aside.
- Toss carrots with remaining ingredients and place in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring once. Add honey mixture to carrots, and toss well to coat. Bake 3 more minutes, or until carrots are lightly browned and tender.
We just can't get over how easy and tasty it is to roast veggies! If you want more, check out our recipe collection!