Cheese and Crab Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Cheese and Crab Dip cooks up stove-top or on the grill as a warm cheesy seafood dip to tempt your guests with. Team it with your favorite crackers and chips and it will be the first to go at the party.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices (one ounce each) American cheese (or 10 3/4-ounce slices)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (6-1/2-ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
What to Do
- In a heavy skillet, combine the cheeses and milk; place on the coolest part of the grill or over low heat on your stovetop and stir until the cheese melts.
- Stir in crabmeat and wine; cook until heated through.
- Makes 2 cups
NOTE: You can get the same great taste with imitation crabmeat (and it'll cost less, too.).
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!