Un-Boo-lievable BBQ Weenies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one can resist our Un-Boo-lievable BBQ Weenies, and thanks to Colleen Gallagher who came up with the clever name, you can add a little humor to this deliciously spooky appetizer!
What You'll Need
- 1 (28-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (18-ounce) jar cherry preserves
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, undrained and chopped (from 7 ounce can)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from can
- 2 (16-ounce) packages cocktail-size smoked sausages
What to Do
- In a deep skillet over medium-high heat, whisk together barbecue sauce, preserves, chipotle peppers, water, and adobo sauce.
- Bring mixture to a boil; add sausages, and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve immediately or keep warm in a slow cooker set on low, until ready to serve.
- Looking for another easy and yummy snack to serve on Halloween? Why not mix up a batch of our Monster Mix?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.