Bread Bowl Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 1/2 cups
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
Grab a chip, a chunk of bread, your favorite veggie sticks...whatever! Just grab something 'cause this Bread Bowl Dip is amazing! It's so good, we have a feeling they'll eat the whole thing up...literally.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pint (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried dillweed
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- 1 (2.25 ounces) jar sliced dried beef, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 (1 pound each) round pumpernickel breads
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients together except breads. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Slice top off 1 bread and hollow out bread shell. Pour dip mixture into hollowed-out shell. Cut second bread and top of first one into 1-inch chunks and use for dipping.
- If you want to give your dippers a dark and light look, use 1 pumpernickel and 1 rye bread.
- Looking for another great dip recipe for your party? Check out our 10 Crowd-Pleasing Dip Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,306
- Calories from Fat 592
- Total Fat 66g 101 %
- Saturated Fat 22g 108 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 129mg 43 %
- Sodium 2,936mg 122 %
- Total Carbohydrates 151g 50 %
- Dietary Fiber 17g 69 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.