Bread Bowl Dip
This bread dip recipe is beyond compare! Rich and flavorful, it's the perfect comfort snack.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 1/2 cups
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
Grab a chip, a chunk of bread, your favorite veggie sticks...whatever! Just grab something 'cause this Bread Bowl Dip is amazing! It's so good, we have a feeling they'll eat the whole thing up...literally.
This delicious dill dip bread bowl is sure to please yourself, your family as a pre-dinner snack, or even a company potluck. Few can resist the rich and tangy creaminess from the mayo and sour cream and the delightful mix of herbs in this bread bowl dip.
As an added bonus, this gratifying dip also features dried beef pieces. This addition adds saltiness and texture, along with an unmatched flavor that will have you tearing apart the pumpernickel base that holds this amazing dip within minutes.
What You'll Need
- 1 pint (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried dillweed
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- 1 (2.25 ounces) jar sliced dried beef, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 (1 pound each) round pumpernickel breads
Bread Bowl Dip Instructions
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients together except breads. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Slice top off 1 bread and hollow out bread shell. Pour dip mixture into the hollowed-out shell.
- Cut second bread and top of first one into 1-inch chunks and use for dipping.
Looking for another great dip recipe for your party? Check out our 10 Crowd-Pleasing Dip Recipes
- If you want to give your dippers a dark and light look, use 1 pumpernickel and 1 rye bread.
What's your favorite type of bread?
Let us know!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,306
- Calories from Fat 592
- Total Fat 66g 101 %
- Saturated Fat 22g 108 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 129mg 43 %
- Sodium 2,936mg 122 %
- Total Carbohydrates 151g 50 %
- Dietary Fiber 17g 69 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a last-minute dinner party, or just looking for a way to fancy up a quick weeknight dinner? Well then, our Really Easy Pork Scaloppine is just the ticket. This dish looks fancy schmancy, but it only takes 10 minutes to make!