Bacon Cheddar Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a quick and flavorful appetizer you can whip up in just 20 minutes? Well, you don't need a ton of ingredients to make our Bacon Cheddar Bites and you can bet these babies will disappear right before your eyes!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine milk and butter until butter is melted and mixture is hot. Add flour and stir vigorously with a wooden spoon, until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 egg until mixture is smooth. Repeat with remaining eggs, adding 1 egg at a time, until thoroughly combined. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm.
- Serve this with picante sauce for dipping.
- Need more ideas for party appetizers and drinks? Check them out right here! Plus, don't forget to check out our collection of 22 Homemade Salsa Recipes.
- If you like the combination of bacon and cheddar then give out Southern Broccoli Tomato Salad a try. It's also great for entertaining!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.