Chocolate Caramel Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're gonna welcome sticky fingers with this recipe for Chocolate Caramel Bars. Each square is loaded with ooey-gooey caramel goodness that's so lip-smacking good, you're gonna want to eat every last bite.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup caramel candy squares
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in eggs, then gradually beat in flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips, then spread batter in baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat. combine caramels and heavy cream and heat until melted, stirring occasionally. Drizzle over brownies and let cool before cutting.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.