All-American Brookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it a cookie...or a brownie? Well, it's sort of both! Our All-American Brookie Bars are part decadent brownie and part chocolate chip cookies, which makes them doubly delicious. These are great for a 4th of July potluck!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.2-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions for cake-like brownies
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup red, white, and blue candy coated chocolate candies (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour brownie batter into baking dish. Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough over brownie batter. Sprinkle top with candies.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
- For the candy coated chocolate candies, the Test Kitchen used m&m's™.
- We've got plenty of red, white, and blue desserts like this one in our collection of Perfectly Patriotic Desserts.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 370
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.1g 8 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 162mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!