All-American Brookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it a cookie...or a brownie? Well, it's sort of both! Our All-American Brookie Bars are part decadent brownie and part chocolate chip cookies, which makes them doubly delicious. These are great for a 4th of July potluck!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.2-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions for cake-like brownies
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup red, white, and blue candy coated chocolate candies (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour brownie batter into baking dish. Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough over brownie batter. Sprinkle top with candies.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
- For the candy coated chocolate candies, the Test Kitchen used m&m's™.
- We've got plenty of red, white, and blue desserts like this one in our collection of Perfectly Patriotic Desserts.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 370
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.1g 8 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 162mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!