Peanut Butter Chip Blondies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is certainly a stress-free dessert. All these heavenly bars require is just some mixing, spreading, and baking...you won't even break a sweat. Our Peanut Butter Chip Blondies are a real crowd-pleaser so don't be surprised when they disappear right before your eyes!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup peanut butter chips, divided
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk brown sugar and butter until mixed. Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, and salt, mixing until well combined. Stir in nuts, 3/4 cup peanut butter chips, and 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool, then cut into bars.
Having a group over to watch the game? Check out some of our other crowd-pleasing dessert recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 315
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 228mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.