Pecan Pie Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 3/4 cup
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
This has got to be one of the easiest ways to satisfy your cravings for pecan pie! Our Pecan Pie Dump Cake features lots of yummy pecan pie flavors in every bite. It's made from a cake mix, so you know it's going to be extra-easy!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted, divided
- 2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1 (15.25 oz) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, salt, corn syrup, vanilla, eggs, and 1/2 cup melted butter; mix well. Stir in 1 cup pecans, until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture evenly into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix and cinnnamon; mix well. Sprinkle cake mixture evenly over nut mixture. Drizzle remaining 1/2 cup melted butter evenly over top of cake. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup pecans.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden and set in center. Let cool slightly, and serve or allow to cool completely.
A scoop of vanilla ice cream goes perfectly with this yummy dump cake!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 662
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 42g 64 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 63 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 6.5g 13 %
- Cholesterol 103mg 34 %
- Sodium 515mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 72g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 42g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.