The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
We combine rainbow sherbet with lemon-lime soda to make this fruity version of one of our favorite summer dessert drinks: ice cream floats! Our Rainbow Sipper is fun to sip and slurp on warm sunny days!
What You'll Need
- 2 scoops rainbow sherbet
- 1 cup chilled lemon-lime soda
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Cherry for garnish
What to Do
- Place 1 scoop sherbet in a tall glass. Pour in half the soda, then add remaining sherbet and remaining soda.
- Top with whipped cream and cherry. Serve immediately.
- Make sure to use a straw and a long-handled spoon to help you enjoy every last bit!
- For more ice cream float goodness, check out our recipes for Old-Fashioned Root Beer Float and Italian Ice Cream Soda!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Easy Butter Chicken
If you like meals that are bursting with flavor, then you're going to love this Indian-inspired dish. Our Easy Butter Chicken is going to excite your taste buds. Every bite is full of creamy, comforting goodness. This is a great change-of-pace chicken dinner!