We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We combine rainbow sherbet with lemon-lime soda to make this fruity version of one of our favorite summer dessert drinks: ice cream floats! Our Rainbow Sipper is fun to sip and slurp on warm sunny days!
What You'll Need:
- 2 scoops rainbow sherbet
- 1 cup chilled lemon-lime soda
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Cherry for garnish
What To Do:
- Place 1 scoop sherbet in a tall glass. Pour in half the soda, then add remaining sherbet and remaining soda.
- Top with whipped cream and cherry. Serve immediately.
- Make sure to use a straw and a long-handled spoon to help you enjoy every last bit!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.