Crazy Carrot Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups (about 2 pounds) shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; beat with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Coat a griddle or large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Ladle 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto hot griddle and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until pancakes are cooked in center and golden brown. Remove to a platter and repeat until all batter is used. Serve warm.
If you enjoy the sweet taste and crunch of carrots as much as we do, we recommend you try our Carrot Waldorf Salad. And check out our website for lots of other options.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!