Memory Lane Milk Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1-1/4 cups
- 5 Min
Boy, oh boy, will this milkshake remind you of bobby socks and saddle shoes! To celebrate Barbershop Quartet Day, we're whipping up a '50s style favorite we like to call our Memory Lane Milk Shake. This dreamy, creamy, cool milk shake recipe is a blend of sweet vanilla ice cream and fresh, juicy strawberries. One sip and you'll be headed back in time; this recipe is a taste of nostalgia and "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"
What You'll Need
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 fresh strawberries for garnish
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except fresh strawberries. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and top each with a fresh strawberry.
Test Kitchen Tip!
- These tasty milk shakes are so thick that you'll need to serve them with straws and spoons!
- Want more milk shakes? Try our Diner Style White Cow, or our Triple Chocolate Milk Shakes. Plus, you're gonna want to try some of our Vintage Diner Milk Shake Recipes!
- If you can't get enough ice cream, try our Heavenly Freezer Cake and our recipe for The Best Ice Cream Cake Ever.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 268
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol 37mg 12 %
- Sodium 109mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!