Getting to Know Morgan Murphy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Recently, Howard got to sit down with food critic and cookbook author Morgan Murphy to discuss the sequel to his first cookbook, Off The Eaten Path: Second Helpings. They discuss everything from Morgan's favorite recipe in the book, to how he stays in shape after eating so much amazing food and why he has such an affinity for southern cuisine. Both of Morgan's books have become best sellers and we were honored to have him take time to share his stories with us in the Test Kitchen.
Check out the interviews with Morgan Murphy below:
To purchase Morgan's cookbooks, click here!
- Be sure to check out one of Morgan's favorite recipes...Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Confetti Frittata
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 50 American Food Recipes for Each State
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Throwback Week: A Journey Through the Decades
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two