Getting to Know Morgan Murphy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Recently, Howard got to sit down with food critic and cookbook author Morgan Murphy to discuss the sequel to his first cookbook, Off The Eaten Path: Second Helpings. They discuss everything from Morgan's favorite recipe in the book, to how he stays in shape after eating so much amazing food and why he has such an affinity for southern cuisine. Both of Morgan's books have become best sellers and we were honored to have him take time to share his stories with us in the Test Kitchen.
Check out the interviews with Morgan Murphy below:
To purchase Morgan's cookbooks, click here!
- Be sure to check out one of Morgan's favorite recipes...Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding!
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 12 Foil Dinners for Oven, Grill, or Campfire
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes