Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Creamy Cranberry Creation
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We always had both gelatin and cranberries with our holiday meals, so now I've combined these two great memories into one terrific year-round side dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (4-serving size) any flavor red gelatin mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water.
- In a large bowl, break up the cranberry sauce into chunks with a fork until no large pieces are left. Stir in the orange juice, then the gelatin. Fold in the sour cream. Chill in the bowl or in a 3-cup gelatin mold for 2 to 3 hours, until firm.
- Serve right from the bowl or invert the mold over a large serving platter and unmold. Serve chilled.
To unmold the gelatin, scrape a butter knife around the edges to loosen it and/or place a warm dish towel around the mold and turn the mold upside down on a serving platter that's at least 1 inch larger around than the mold.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.