Fruit Soup Plus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bowl your gang over with this colorful, flavorful chilled soup that's made right in the bowl! Let the fridge do all the work, 'cause when this one chills up and we ladle out portions, they'll ask for seconds, for sure!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup (3 to 4 large) diced strawberries
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh grape halves (about half of a small bunch)
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt (optional)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, and grapes. Pour juices over fruit; mix well.
- Pour soup into serving bowls and garnish each with a dollop of yogurt just before serving.
- If you'd like this even sweeter, mix in some canned fruit cocktail, honey, or extra-fine granulated sugar.
- If you're looking for more chilled soup recipes, check out 17 Sensational Soup Recipes today!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! Wanna know what it is? A crumbled slice of Pumpernickle bread! This recipe is a hearty, stick-to-your ribs recipe (no pun intended) that is perfect anytime of the year!