Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Pasta Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a unique dish to bring to your next potluck extravaganza? Our Pasta Fruit Salad is the perfect colorful standout dish that will impress even the pickiest of palates. Best part? It's not only simple to make, but healthy too!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound corkscrew pasta
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained with 2 tablespoons juice reserved
- 1 cup cantaloupe or honeydew cubes
- 1 cup seedless green or red grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 (8-ounce) carton low-fat peach yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add pineapple, melon, and grapes.
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, the honey, yogurt, and sour cream; toss with pasta mixture. Top with strawberries, and serve.
For a fancy look, just before serving, line individual serving plates with leaf lettuce then top with the salad.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.