Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Picture Perfect Berries and Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These glasses of fresh Picture Perfect Berries and Cream are so good to look at, they almost don't look real! But no one, especially Mom, will be able to resist digging into the juicy fruit covered in a lightly sweetened coat!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup lemon-flavored yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled, and quartered
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, cleaned
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries, cleaned
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream, brown sugar, and poppy seeds; mix well.
Add remaining ingredients and toss gently.
Spoon into serving glasses and serve immediately.
If other berries are available, sure, use them, too. Or if you'd rather, just use strawberries. Make it your own!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Watermelon Pie
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- 50 Easy Apple Recipes
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Fried Apples
- Pickled Watermelon Rind
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Fruit Pockets