We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most folks say that tea should be served in a teacup, but this tea should be served in a warmed mug to give you a warm, cozy feeling...try it, you'll see.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup orange juice
- 6 cups water
- 6 tea bags
- 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup sugar
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine the orange juice and water and bring to a boil.
- Dunk the tea bags in the water mixture and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and discard.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze its juice into the tea mixture, then place the lemon halves into the mixture.
- Stir in the honey and sugar. Serve immediately.
If you prefer a sweeter tea, add more honey or sugar, as desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!