Glazed Smoked Picnic Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't pass by our recipe for Glazed Smoked Picnic Ham, 'cause you're gonna love that the glaze slowly caramelizes as it bakes, sealing in the the ham's natural juices.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8- to 10-pound) smoked picnic ham
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and coated foil with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the ham; mix well. Place ham in prepared roasting pan. Pour ketchup mixture over the ham.
- Bake 2-1/2 to 3 hours, or until ham is glazed, basting every 30 minutes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!