Glazed Smoked Picnic Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't pass by our recipe for Glazed Smoked Picnic Ham, 'cause you're gonna love that the glaze slowly caramelizes as it bakes, sealing in the the ham's natural juices.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8- to 10-pound) smoked picnic ham
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and coated foil with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the ham; mix well. Place ham in prepared roasting pan. Pour ketchup mixture over the ham.
- Bake 2-1/2 to 3 hours, or until ham is glazed, basting every 30 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!