Peanut Butter Cup Cocoa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut butter lovers are going to rejoice at this adventurous new twist on an old-fashioned favorite! Our Peanut Butter Cup Cocoa tastes like their favorite chocolate and peanut butter candies, but in a drinkable form!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups (1 quart) milk
- 4 cups (2 pints) half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine the milk, half-and-half, sugar, and cocoa over medium heat and cook until the mixture just begins to boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and add the peanut butter and vanilla. Whisk until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
I like to garnish each serving with whipped cream and half a mini peanut butter cup.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 783
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45g 70 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 96 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 344mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 82g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.3g 29 %
- Sugars 63g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!