We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The coffee craze is nothing new, but did you know you can enjoy a delicious latte at home for just a fraction of the cost? Yep, whip up a batch of our Mocha Latte Syrup and enjoy homemade latte goodness!
What You'll Need
- Mocha Latte Syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup instant espresso
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Mocha Latte
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon Mocha Latte Syrup
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa, espresso, and cinnamon. Whisk in the water and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute, stirring often.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Let cool then pour into a jar, cover and refrigerate.
- To make one serving, place half-and-half in a microwave-safe mug and heat in the microwave until hot.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Mocha Latte Syrup and stir until well combined. Serve hot and enjoy!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Remember, the remaining syrup can be covered and refrigerated for up to two weeks!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!