Easy English Muffin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like munching on something with your morning coffee, then you're going to love this Easy English Muffin recipe. This English muffin recipe comes together in the microwave, in just a few minutes. The hardest part will be deciding what you'll smear on top!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons almond flour plus extra for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons canned pure pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Coat a 3-inch-wide microwaveable bowl with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons almond flour and the baking powder. Add pumpkin, milk, and egg; mix well. Stir in cinnamon. Pour mixture into prepared bowl.
- Microwave 2 to 3 minutes, or until dry in center. Remove from bowl and sprinkle one side with extra almond flour. Let cool.
- Slice muffin in half and toast to desired doneness.
To make this gluten-free, be sure you are using gluten-free baking powder.
You can use your Easy English Muffins as burger buns, too!
To find even more great-tasting diabetic-friendly recipes, as well as the complete nutritional information for this recipe, click HERE!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!