Fiery Microwave Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sound the alarm - there's chili that's needed right away! Good thing you're armed with our recipe for Fiery Microwave Chili 'cause this chili is ready in less than 15 minutes. Looks like you'll be the one to save the day!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole dish, combine the oil, onion, and garlic. Microwave at 90% power for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
- Crumble the ground beef into the onion mixture. Microwave at 80% power for 4 minutes, or until no pink remains in the meat; drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover and microwave at 80% power for 8 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwave Mini Meat Loaves
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Quick Barbecued Chicken
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Roasted Acorn Squash