The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Fiery Microwave Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 14 Min
Sound the alarm - there's chili that's needed right away! Good thing you're armed with our recipe for Fiery Microwave Chili 'cause this chili is ready in less than 15 minutes. Looks like you'll be the one to save the day!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole dish, combine the oil, onion, and garlic. Microwave at 90% power for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
- Crumble the ground beef into the onion mixture. Microwave at 80% power for 4 minutes, or until no pink remains in the meat; drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover and microwave at 80% power for 8 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't let the name scare ya! Shakshuka is basically eggs, cooked in a flavor-packed, chunky tomato sauce. Our Simple Shakshuka is inspired by the dish that originated in North Africa, and that's now popular all over the world. Just wait until you taste how great it is!